Free educator resources
From helping students understand how to contribute to sustainability efforts, to helping them explore careers in the space, this free collection of resources and activities will help you bring discussions about building a more sustainable future to the classroom.
About these resources
We've assembled the best tools, lesson plans, and activities from sustainability and education leaders such as the WWF-UK, the Nature Conservancy, and the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. You can pick and choose the activities and lessons that work for your students:
- Explore careers in sustainability
- Understand climate change
- Use design thinking to solve real-world problems
- Explore the role of business in our sustainable future
- Investigate the importance of water quality
- Attend a virtual STEM Career Fair
Bring sustainability discussions to your class with these resources.
Ready to help your students prepare for their future?
Sign up for IBM SkillsBuild and bring even more tech and workplace topics and skills to your students. They can gain new skills, earn digital badges, and build the future they want. What’re you waiting for?