Free learning and resources
The data that businesses collect is filled with potential, if you know how to find it! Data analysts make sense of data and use it to solve problems. They are critical thinkers who collect, organize, and analyze mountains of data to spot trends, find patterns, and make forecasts.
At a glance
- Learn the basics about the data analysis process
- Get hands-on practice with Python and big data
- Earn foundational badges (in English)
Data analysts are in demand
Start building core skills for a data analysis role
- Use prescribed analytical techniques and tools
- Identify insights to solve business problems
- Collect, clean, manage, and analyze data
- Visualize data to communicate results in a clear way
Earn and showcase professional credentials to boost your job prospects
Earn these free, IBM-issued digital badges when you complete the required learning. Badges are an easy way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills to potential employers. You can share badges on your resume and social media, then move on to in-depth coursework to grow your skills.
Considering a job in data analysis?
Sign up for IBM SkillsBuild for Job Seekers today and get the learning and resources you need to help you prepare for a job in tech, all for free.