Free learning resources
From oceans to outer space and everywhere in between, come explore sustainability! How can technology solve some of our planet’s problems? What do careers in sustainability look like? We’ve got all this and more – let’s build a sustainable future, together!
Sustainability in the classroom
We've assembled the best tools, lesson plans, and activities from sustainability and education leaders such as the WWF-UK, the Nature Conservancy, and the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. You can pick and choose the activities and lessons that work for your students:
- Explore careers in sustainability
- Understand climate change
- Use design thinking to solve real-world problems
- Explore the role of business in our sustainable future
- Investigate the importance of water quality
- Attend a virtual STEM Career Fair
Bring sustainability discussions to your class with these resources.
Ready to help your students prepare for their future?
Sign up for IBM SkillsBuild and bring even more tech and workplace topics and skills to your students. They can gain new skills, earn digital badges, and build the future they want. What’re you waiting for?