Give your clients access to free digital job training
Your job seekers will get access to proven learning aligned to in-demand tech jobs and opportunities to do meaningful project work, while earning credentials to show employers their achievements.
Join a network of technology leaders
You and your job seekers will get access to IBM advisors, partners, professionals, and employers—all working to help job seekers build skills, gain experience, and get hired.
Get training and support for your staff from IBM
IBM provides training and support to your staff at no additional cost, to help your organization get the most value out of the SkillsBuild program and digital platform.
IBM SkillsBuild may be a good partner for you if:
- Your organization specializes in workforce development and offers programs geared toward helping adult job seekers find jobs in technology fields.
- Your organization is connected to employers and ecosystems in your community that provide a direct path to employment in tech.
- Your organization supports a significant number of job seekers (1,000+) who’re interested in tech careers and ready to participate in the SkillsBuild program.
- Your organization is focused on helping adult job seekers find employment in under resourced communities.
See who we’re currently working with to help job seekers find careers they love
Our project-based learning program
IBM SkillsBuild is designed to help your job seekers gain tech skills and get hired
01. Assess skills
Job seekers take a free career assessment to help them decide on the best learning path.
Job seekers move through structured online learning aligned to specific job paths such as data analyst, designer, cybersecurity and more.
03. Earn credentials and badges
Job seekers can earn industry recognized credentials and badges linked to their coursework, moving from beginner to more advanced training.
Job seekers can participate in project-based learning opportunities, where they work in teams to solve real life problems and gain marketable skills linked to their specific job path. Job seekers can engage with mentors to support their skills development and job search.
05. Apply for jobs
Job seekers gain the skills and credentials required to connect with employers in their community and gain entry-level positions, while continuing to upskill using SkillsBuild.
Ready to bring new opportunities to your job seekers at no cost?
Simply click the button to fill out our partnership application form. A member of our team will be in touch with next steps within five business days or less.
Content and technology you can trust, backed by experts.