Building trustworthy AI enterprise solutions
AI can execute tasks by improving predictions needed to problem solve and make split second decisions within various industries such as automotive, HR, healthcare, finance and more.
An accelerated embrace of AI is set to fundamentally change the job marketplace. According to the World Economic Forum, by 2022, AI in the workplace is expected to create 133 million new roles and displace 75 million existing job roles.
IBM SkillsBuild for Academia
AI skills will open a wide range of job opportunities, as every industry will evolve to require roles hinging on automation and AI.
Looking for a job?
Upskill your domain knowledge with AI skills and enhance your employment opportunity.
Looking for a better job?
If you already have a job ask yourself these questions. Is my job repetitive? Are there well-defined objectives to evaluate my job? Is there a large amount of data accessible to train an AI system?
A survey of AI technologies for the enterprise and its ethical adoption:
- AI industry adoption trends
- AI ethical considerations
- Natural language processing
- Virtual agents.
- Understand the evolution and relevance of Artificial Intelligence for the enterprise, and implementation trends across several industries, including autonomous vehicles, robotics, and the job market
- Gain a competitive edge using low-code cloud-based AI tools with pre-built ML algorithms
- Acquire hands-on experience on IBM Cloud services, IBM Watson Discovery, IBM Watson Assistant, IBM Language Translator, Text-to-Speech, Speech-to-Text, IBM Tone Analyzer
- Explore an end-to-end case study of a law firm affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, deep-diving into the team dynamics as they leverage a digital transformation AI journey to explore new legal service offerings
- Role-play the interdepartmental responsibilities within the law firm, between, C-Level executives, lawyers, and AI ethics consultants, and their interactions with client teams including Design researchers, AI developers, and Business liaisons.
- AI ethics practices include fairness, accountability, user data rights, value alignment, and explainability.
About this course
This course is divided into three practice levels. Each level covers more advanced topics and builds up on top of the concepts, practice, and skills addressed in the previous practice levels.
Level 1 — AI Fundamentals
Understand AI basic concepts and industry implementation examples.
- 1. AI landscape
- 2. Industry adoption approaches for AI
Level 2 — Understanding language
Understand how AI interprets human language and explore NLP and NLU technologies.
- 1. Natural language understanding
- 2. Client sentiment analysis (interactive case study)
- 3. Virtual assistant (interactive case study)
Level 3 — AI-Human interactions
Explore how AI can achieve advanced conversations for deeper human interactions.
- 1. AI conversational agents (interactive case study)
- 2. Unbiased, inclusive AI (interactive case study)
Skills you will need to have before joining this course offering.
Complete the Getting Started with Enterprise-grade AI course from the AI Practitioner series.
Alternatively, you will need prior knowledge of the following subjects before joining this course:
- Understand the evolution and relevance of Artificial Intelligence
- Explore the intersection between human expertise and machine learning
- Analyze existing and future implementations of AI solutions across multiple industries
- Gain a competitive edge using low-code cloud-based AI tools and pre-built ML algorithms
- Understand AI technology building blocks, including Natural language processing, Machine, and Deep learning, Neural Networks, Virtual agents, Autonomics, and Computer vision.
Building Trustworthy AI Enterprise SolutionsSee badge
About this badge
This badge earner has completed all the learning activities included in this online learning experience, including hands-on experience, concepts, methods, and tools related to exploring the ethical adoption of AI technologies in the enterprise. The individual has demonstrated skills and understanding of the use of AI technologies for business, including: AI industry adoption trends, AI ethical considerations,Natural language processing, and Virtual agents.
AI, AI ethics, AI in law, AI jobs, Autonomous cars, Language translator, Robotics, Speech-to-text, Text-to-speech, Tone analyzer, Watson assistant, Watson discovery.
- Must attend a training session at a higher education institution implementing the IBM Skills Academy program.
- Must have completed the self-paced online course activities, and knowledge checks validating understanding of the covered topics.