Free learning and resources
Skills are the currency you need in today's technology-driven job market. With IBM SkillsBuild, you can boost your skills as you explore the latest technologies that are changing the world, including artificial intelligence, blockchain, cloud computing, cybersecurity, quantum computing, and more.
Technology is changing how we work
85% of CEOs surveyed agree that AI will significantly change the way they do business in the next five years. In fact, close to two-thirds of global CEOs see it as bigger than the internet!– 22nd Annual Global CEO Survey, PwC
74% of global IT decision makers who participated in a survey believe that 95% of all workloads will migrate to cloud in the next five years.– LogicMonitor Cloud 2025 Study
The latest technologies to know about
- Artificial intelligence is a branch of computer science that works on making machines simulate intelligent behaviors, such as learning and solving problems.
- Blockchain is a rapidly expanding technology that has great potential to change how data and transactions are handled.
- Cloud computing, or simply “the cloud”, describes data centers available over the Internet to deliver computing services that include storage, databases, analytics, and other functions.
- Cybersecurity protects computer systems from unauthorized digital access and attacks. As the digital world expands, so does the demand for cybersecurity.
- Data analysis enables businesses to make sense of large, diverse sets of data to make better decisions, with greater speed and confidence.
- The Internet of Things is a network of everyday objects, from appliances to vehicles, that are embedded with sensors and computer chips that collect and share data over the internet.
- Open source software allows programmers to modify software to adapt it to their needs, improve how it works, and even fix bugs.
- Quantum computing, which is radically different than the computing that everyone is used to, might spur breakthroughs in science, medicine, chemistry, financial services, and more.
Looking to land a job you'll love?
Sign up for IBM SkillsBuild for Job Seekers today and get the learning and resources you need to help you prepare for a job in tech, all for free.